1. Some places just feel like your place, be it cities or streets or rooms or continents or the back seat of someone else’s car.
2. Crazy neighbors are always more entertaining than any movie. Why go out when you can stay in? Why sleep when you can listen to screaming at 3AM? Exactly.
3. Ever spend so much time in one room you’re not sure if anything other than said room exists or ever existed? Me too.
4. If the cute boy getting on your megabus doesn’t sit on the top floor, it wasn’t meant to be anyway. He probably chose a first floor seat away from the window. Who does that?!
5. You can’t force moments or love or laughter. These things just happen. Go take a nap.
6. Sometimes leaving feels like dying. Sometimes leaving is the only thing that will keep you alive.
7. It doesn’t matter how long it takes you to get somewhere if it’s worth it.
8. People are different but also the same. Remember that the next time you meet someone new.
9. Remember when you had to create a “four year plan” in school? Well, my current four year plan is to be like James Franco and do everything there is to do. He’s crazy. It’s great.
10. “Only human” means everything and nothing.