1. If you can’t change something, be OK with it. If you can change it, don’t stop until you do.
2. Sometimes people say the wrong things. They don’t mean to – they also don’t mean to hurt you. Communication is hard. Keep trying.
3. If you love someone, tell them. The apocalypse didn’t happen – but that doesn’t mean you have all the time in the world.
4. All I want for Christmas is you! Oh, and a furby.
5. Don’t be hard-hearted. Don’t spread around more hate – the world already has enough.
6. Guys: Man bun. That is all. Also, don’t wear khakis. Also, get some of those cool work/combat/hipster boots. KTHXBAI.
7. If you don’t see yourself as worthwhile, no one else will, either. Everyone is worth something, if only they try to be. Stop whining, start doing.
8. It is good to be excited about things. More people should be excited about things. Get excited, it’s OK! Love stuff. Show your enthusiasm. Stop hiding yourself in yourself.
9. You don’t always need to fill the silence.
10. If you don’t want a person in your life anymore, don’t keep them in it. That’s easier said than done – but stop feeling guilty/selfish/mean for what you feel!