Tag Archives: tattoo
People are the Universe, Hey Infinity #17
1. If you want to talk on the phone with someone, you must like them more than an average amount – because who talks on the phone?
2. “Before I know myself, seek not to know me.” Did I just quote Shakespeare?! Oh god! Who am I?
3. Money is useless. However, it just so happens that people are willing to trade you good things for it – like books, education, flowers, and plane tickets.
4. Sometimes I have to translate words in my head – like when British people use the word “football”.
5. How accomplished I feel in a day depends heavily on how many emails I send out. You too?
6. It’s easy to regret the things you’ve done, but what you really should be focusing on is all of the things you didn’t do! You’re welcome.
7. Say what you mean or say nothing at all.
8. Don’t be afraid to go it alone. Sometimes your friends/family aren’t into the same music as you are/don’t want to road trip to New York/hate shopping. Don’t miss out on that opportunity just because no one would go with you – no matter what it is. (see #6)
9. Meeting a new person is pretty much the same as traveling to another country/planet/universe in your head. You can never know too many people – they expand your understanding of the world and your place in it.
10. Have you seen the movie Everything is Illuminated? No? Well, you should!