Beautiful documentary by Lance Bangs
1. Sometimes people don’t want to talk about themselves – and instead will do so while talking about other things.
2. Stop talking about how unintelligent other people are. It makes you sound stupid.
3. Always remind yourself to love other people’s love.
4. Listen to your favorite music right before that job interview/first date/other really exciting/scary event in your life! It will calm you down and remind you of the person that you actually are – not the person who’s really fucking nervous!
5. If you find that the people who you love/care about most have nothing left in common with you, it might be time to find new people to love/care about. Not that you have to drop those old relationships – it’s just time for some new ones.
6.I love you but your spelling is terrible.
7. Sometimes you just need a little reminder that there is so much more out there than what you can see.
8. Endings are sad/hard/can be the end of something good. However, endings are also the beginning. Of what, who knows – but something!
9. A baby dog crying is way worse than a baby human crying!
10. Sure, that thing you’re supposed to do later takes the effort of getting out of your chair/bed/house – and sometimes all you want to do is not do anything. But, it’s always better to experience new things – even if you have to force yourself into it, even if you really would rather lay on that nice, comfy couch… The couch will wait for you! The experience, not so much.