1. I’m only 26 (Yes, Mother, only, I’d say, if I were still speaking to her. Only! Only!!) but I’ve already seen a remarkable, terrible sameness in people. Three in three years is plenty for me. It is best to make a change, whether in place or perspective.
2. The person who screams back at a screaming person might be more foolish than the other guy.
3. Don’t lose the good parts of you.
4. They are afraid. They cling to their fear like it will save them. They don’t believe they can do anything to save themselves.
5. Stop ruining it.
6. He cries himself to sleep every night. Don’t feel sorry for him. He enjoys being miserable.
7. Shock yourself and do it. Fear is fine. Weakness is not.
8. They are at war with “other” — a battle they can never win. But they are a mighty army. Are they impossible to beat?
9. It is going to be good. It is going to be so good! We will get there.
10. It is all a search for something.