1. Many things are bearable until they don’t have to be.
2. blue eyes.
3. I LOVE you! I think you’re SO interesting! Let’s be friends! No, wait! Come back!
4. I just finished (finally) The Wind in the Willows which I read because it was a free e-book on this app on my ipod and I would read a few chapters every time I took the subway… Anyway, it’s a sort of simple story about these animals in this world where they somehow communicate with each other and humans… and it’s a children’s story according to Wikipedia. But it’s really good. You should read it. Simple words don’t mean simple ideas.
5. You can do a lot of cool things or you can spend all your time thinking about all the cool things you want to do.
6. Maybe you are the thing that offends you the most.
7. You’ll regret it if you don’t try. You’ll regret it if you try and it doesn’t work. And so then you’ll try again! Who knows?! Maybe next time it’ll happen…
8. I thought roller-coasters were terrifying until I let my younger brother drive me somewhere.
9. What are you people listening to these days?! As in, what are you listening to?, and, WHAT are you listening to?! I can’t even talk about it. It’s too painful.
10. It’s good practice to open your mind and accept things that don’t affect you personally, because they just might in the future.