Art School Hair and Big Ups! Hey Infinity #29
1. I wish I was cool enough to say “big ups”.
2. Stop assuming he/or she hates you. Just ask, then you’ll know for sure that they do!
3. Let’s all love and care about each other a little more this year.
4. You don’t have to know what you want to be when you grow up! You never have to know! Next time someone asks you what “career” you want, just throw a flower/balled up piece of paper/dollar/smile at them and run away!
5. Romania is “in” this year. Let’s go! Are you buying me the plane ticket? I only do window seats. Thanks!
6. For the past month, I’ve suspected that 2014 is going to be good. Now I hear that Paolo Nutini is releasing a new album this year! Fantastic. April 14th, where are you?
7. Not all stories have happy endings.
8. The only thing more interesting than art students is their hair.
9. No, really, what are we supposed to do with all these Beanie Babies??
10. Put a dollar bill (or the equivalent, international friends!) under someone’s windshield wiper the next time you’re in a parking lot. Do it! Then tell me about it.
As per #2, I kind of did that with my ex. I reached out to him to see if we could have a more amicable relationship for the sake of our son. He basically lectured me on how I was not the type of person he wishes to associate–him being a good and Godly person and me, being, I guess, the opposite. Nice, huh? I think it was better not to ask…
At least you tried, and now you know. Sounds like you’re a better person than he.