Emile Hirsch Would Want You To Keep Going, Hey Infinity #28
1. Even cool, well-traveled, creative, smart people post too much on social media sometimes! It’s fine! … if you’re cool, well-traveled, creative, and smart. Otherwise…
2. It’s 2014! Can you believe it? Of course you can, it’s the year that logically comes after 2013! How exciting!
3. It’s 2014, and everyone knows that when you read a message on Facebook, the other person can see that you’ve read it, and now they’re just waiting for you to respond, and they know that you know that they know… what are you doing?!
4. The most amazing people are all hanging out in the cool places you want to visit.
5. There is a special kind of silence between two people when they don’t speak the same language.
6. This is the year you’re going to do that thing that you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t! Exciting, right?
7. Sometimes you have to be the strongest person in your life. Let’s all keep going.
8. My mom: “Do you want to go see Lone Survivor?”
Mom: “It looks really good.”
Me: *Googles* “Emile Hirsch is in it?!”
Me: “Let’s go.”
9. How you should propose to me if you want me to agree to marry you: “Want to talk about space together for the rest of our lives?” (Bonus points: Actually like playing Monopoly.)
10. You can’t go back, but you can go forward.
Wonderful blog dear…glad to know you here and thanks a lot for follow…I would be following you here to keep track of your journey in blogging world and stay inspired…have a wonderful day!