Brain Sounds, Hey Infinity #21
1. Don’t ever wave at cars without the driver/passenger of said cars waving at you first. Otherwise the person driving won’t see you and you’ll end up having waved at a car. This is an important life lesson.
2. Nope. I still don’t like babies.
3. In High School you’re told to choose what you want to be when you grow up. In College you’re told to pick a major that will help you become what you want to be when you grow up. Then you graduate and do whatever the hell you want. People find themselves in places they didn’t expect to be back in High School, or even in College, but it turns out alright.
4. Just do what makes you happy. Don’t over-think it.
5. I think the sort of music people listen to matches the beat of what’s usually going on in their heads.
6. Every day that you’re hesitant about doing something is another day that passes you by. Life rolls on. Keep moving.
7. Make it happen. The days of waiting for someone else to do it, or, “You know what’s a good idea?” are over. Who’s going to do it if you don’t? No one. Exactly. Or, someone else will steal your great idea and become super famous and successful and happy. (Probably not.)
8. Life rolls on. Keep moving — but slowly enough that you head in the direction you truly want to go.
9. Know when to get out of the way.
10. Can we (we= everyone on the entire planet) please stop (over-)using the following words: “gentrification”, “millennials”, and “creatives”. I must have missed the please-use-these-words-every-other-sentence-in-order-to-sound-hip/intelligent memo. Stop. Just stop.