1. Every time I get a text message, my heart beats a little faster because it might be from you. Or maybe that’s some weird medical condition? Hmm.
2. What would the world do if banana bread had never been invented? What would people do with all of their overripe bananas?!
3. Your goal shouldn’t be to save the world, just to help make it a little bit better. If we all do small things, big things will happen.
4. Don’t let people walk away – literally or figuratively or both – if you still have something to say to them! It sucks, and it’s going to suck more later, thinking back on it. Be strong in the moment and say it!
5. They probably love you back.
6. If you have a positive attitude about it, it’s more likely to happen.
7. Horoscopes may or may not be true, but they’re fun to read! Right? Leo and Cancer are made for each other this month! How cool is that?
8. If you’re doing something for the wrong reasons, other people will know that something’s not quite right.
9. Stop assuming that people who walk around looking unhappy are unhappy! Maybe that’s just the way their face is – it’s not your job to tell complete strangers to cheer up! “Smile!” Stop doing that! You’re just making them even more pissed, or, if they were perfectly OK to begin with, now you’ve went and made them angry!
10. If you’re unhappy with your life, maybe you just need to buy more pillows for your bed. Hey, it could work.