Pouty European Boys, Hey Infinity #13
1. Recently while watching TV at work I yelled “Your boobs look great!” at an infomercial about “special” bras. These things happen.
2. All I really want is a pouty European boy with a weird accent.
3. How long has it been since you built your last couch cushion fort?
4. If someone warns you that your beverage is hot, don’t test it out for yourself and burn your tongue. Just believe them.
5. There are people out there doing what you want to be doing. Maybe you think you can’t do it – but you can! They did!
6. What ever happened to Lady Gaga? Remember her?
7. I really want to hire a Psychologist and have them diagnose people with different mental disorders by only looking at their tumblr pages.
8. Just because spellcheck says it’s a word, doesn’t mean you’ve got it right. (Actual real life Facebook example: “Some of Gods greasiest gifts are unanswered prayers!!” So greasy.)
9. Sometimes I think people just keep the Starbucks cup they got that one time and refill it with coffee from home. You don’t actually go to Starbucks that often, right? Right?
10. It’s time to step it up a notch. Turn it up a step. You get what I mean. Go for broke! Go big or go home! Go to Bed! Wait, what?
This made me smile 🙂 And it’s been far too long since I’ve built a fort 😦
Yes! I love this post. Also, I love that picture so so much.
Thanks. I know, it’s so cool! I can’t even skateboard let alone take pictures while skateboarding…