1. Always try to learn something from every person you interact with.
2. When was the last time you did something you wanted to do, yet were afraid to do, and then regretted doing it afterwards? Exactly.
3. The definition of “old” changes after every birthday I have… Yours too?
4. Realizing or accepting that what you do on a day-to-day basis doesn’t really matter very much can be very stress reducing. Unless what you do does matter a lot! (Probably not.)
5. Any day is a good day to begin again.
6. We take so many things for granted. Automatic windshield wipers, for instance. Imagine if you had to hand-crank those wipers while driving! Yes, now you understand my life a little better.
7. If you have to drink energy drinks to survive the morning, you will never survive the zombie apocalypse.
8. Don’t you hate it when someone has their account on Twitter protected and you can’t re-tweet their tweet?! Ugh.
9. Dear everyone in the state of Michigan: You are legally allowed to turn left during a red light when turning from a one-way road onto another one-way road. Don’t make me put up a giant sign that says “YOU CAN TURN HERE NOW”, or, alternatively, honk at you. Thanks.
10. More people need to use the word penultimate.