Unspoken Concert Rules, Hey Infinity #9
1. When I go to pass you on the expressway because you are annoyingly going 3 under the speed limit, why do you immediately speed up when you see me get into the fast lane to go around you?
2. Sure, those signs say “No Smoking” – but I’m sure they didn’t mean you couldn’t smoke there!
3. If you’re standing in the front row at a concert, do not turn around and stare at all of the people behind you! It’s so awkward – especially if you’re all packed in so tightly that no one can escape your piercing gaze! Don’t you know the unspoken concert rules?!
4. Don’t go to Mcdonalds. Just don’t do it. You know you’re going to regret it as soon as you swallow that last bite of greasy “beef”!
5. Who are these people buying $500 boots? Mine cost $20 from Target, thank you – and they’re fine!
6. You know that awkward moment after someone sneezes and no one says “Bless You”? Yeah.
7. When is the appropriate time during class to pull out a juice box?
8. I don’t care what the law says, if you ride a motorcycle without a helmet, you are an idiot. Fact.
9. I want someone to make me a mix tape. Do people even make mix tapes anymore?
10. Have you ever seen those infomercials that pretend they are very important breaking news? Yeah.