1. Gas prices will always go down the minute/hour/day after you fill up your gas tank at the higher price!
2. Guys: Even if you’re ugly, dressing well, being intelligent, and/or having self-confidence will make you attractive.
3. Focus on the good in your life, not the bad. Surround yourself with interesting, happy people and you will become interesting and happy, too!
4. Never say that your life is meaningless. Well, duh! Welcome to reality! Now, shut up and go do something. Anything!
5. Even if you can’t force yourself to be a coffee person, you can still be a cappuccino person! If you can’t do that, try tea.
6. Don’t be an afraid or lazy or weak person – you’ll never become the person you want to be if you’re not brave, strong, and/or a go-getter. Beat what scares you, do what makes you nervous. Become who you want to be!
7. It may suck, but late Summer/early Fall is a beautiful time of year! Don’t forget to examine the world around you (always!) and take in the beauty of it all – quick, before winter hits!
8. A loud voice is not always a wise voice.
9. It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Be nice to everyone, talk to everyone, be a citizen of the world! Your life will be better for it, and you’ll know people who know people.
10. Did you just say gnarly?