1. Where’s Monaco? I think it’s by France. Or maybe it’s in France. Or maybe they just speak French there.
2. The next time you see someone you don’t know, go up to them, introduce yourself, and ask them how old they are. Let’s get over this whole my-age-is-my-secret crap!
3. Girls! Why are so many of you so pitifully needy? That’s not attractive, and it makes me hate you a little bit. Stop.
4. Has anyone else ever thought about how weird wisdom teeth are?
5. Why do we name hurricanes? Isn’t that sort of the same as giving a serial killer lots of media attention?
6. When people die, newspapers usually give them a one-liner obituary. A lot of the time it’s something like, “Betty enjoyed knitting.” What will your obituary sentence be?
7. Are “hipsters” even a thing anymore?
8. Can we all just be honest with each other and talk about how ugly TOMS shoes are?!
9. In novels, there are flat characters and round characters. The same goes for real life. Are you a flat character or a round one?
10. If someone tells you that they don’t like an idea that you have – even if you think it’s really great – accept it. Move on. They don’t like it! End of story. What are you, an only child?